Sunday, September 2, 2012

Say WHAT????

In every part of life there will always be challenges, true statement oh so true. Challenge is not picky it will hit where ever it chooses, who ever it chooses, when ever it chooses. I can promise when ever it rears its ugly head things can get a tad sticky and not in the tasty treat kind of way. Communication that 13 letter word that can put distance between parents and their kids, tear friendships apart and destroy marriages ya THAT 13 letter word. I am guilty of not having good communication in my relationships and when that happens misunderstandings, hurt feelings and so much unpleasantness occurs and it is just plain awful. I can say that everyone deals with communication issues in different ways, everyone communicates in different ways and everyone deals with the lack of communication in different ways. I am dramatic I admit it, and with that I will say that I am at times the cause of that said drama. I stress uber easily and I wear my emotions, heart, feelings and so much more on my sleeve. I HATE conflict, I have NEVER dealt well with it. When in conflict my anxiety level goes through the roof and I shut down. I am however learning with the help of God to try to deal with it in better ways and sometimes......I end up acting more like a teenager and less like an adult maybe it is a defense tactic or just an excuse but what ever the reason it is a choice I make and it is my choice alone. I can not blame anyone but myself for the choices I make. When it comes to communication or the lack of it forgiveness is always important the Bible says to forgive 70X7 that is 490 times everyday that means we must always forgive continually and that in itself is hard to do. I am attempting to learn the lessons that comes my way and sometimes I have to relearn over and over and over again in the mean time I hope I do not upset the ones I love anymore then I already have in this thing we call life. Hey all we all make mistakes, we all need to forgive and be forgiven......

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.