Monday, August 20, 2012

Good Morning God!

I feel the need to write but, it is not flowing like it normally does and I have to admit it bothers me to have this urge that I have something to say and the words will not come. It reminds me of when we feel we need to do something but cant quite figure it out. In the busyness of life I have to admit we tend to overlook things or miss the gentle nudging of God wanting to say something to us. I do not always hear God when He speaks and I desperately want to. It is times like this that I need to just close my eyes and just breathe, listen and bask in the stillness around me, although being a mom stillness is not always achieved. I am trying to write a book I am almost a year into it but the words do not always flow so it is slow going my creative juices tend to slow and come to a stop and suddenly BAM an idea and im off once again. I do not want that with God I do not want to come to a standstill with Him I always want to connect with Him and be close unfortunately that is not always the case. I will go about my life and sometimes I "forget" to have my 5 minutes with God and life tends to go a tad haywire when that happens. So I correct myself with God's help and things tend to smooth out. I DO NOT WANT TO FORGET!! Plain and simple. I have a challenge to  offer, lets just start our day with "good morning God I am thankful for this day" and see how our life goes with that. Will you accept? there is nothing to lose but, you have a whole lot to gain...think about it will ya?

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.