Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just Stop!

I am going to start out saying that sometimes what our kids say we need to actually hear....I am frustrated with a lot of things right now and when I complain I really do a good job of it. Today I was complaining or whining either word works for it, and my daughter said mom you may get upset with what I am going to say but, "you really need to stop"!!! Talk about WOW! All I see is the here and now what I do not see is the picture outside of my vision. I get frustrated, I complain, I am human. I know that I can not see the outcome of anything but, sometimes I wish I could feel peace about it all and sometimes, I don't...WHY? God being Awesome in everything allows me to vent and get my frustrations out, He allows me my temper tantrum and fits then when I am done He speaks or acts or works or or or get the picture? I think in our lives we get so caught up with the now there is no room for the "feelings" we need from God. We do not feel the peace because sometimes we are not allowing ourselves to feel the peace. If the peace is not there then maybe we need to look up for instructions to see if we are going in the right direction. I admit I am tired of it all and want to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I admit I am wishing on the stars that are more often than not covered by clouds (it is the NW after all) instead of looking to God. I am a work in progress I always will be, I am stubborn and that is not always a good thing. God is great even if life ain't good and I REALLY need to keep that in mind and just STOP!


That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.