Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Impressions

Good Morning God I am thankful for today!!! The sun is shining through the clouds and it feels so nice on my face. I finished my first cup of Pumpkin spice coffee and I am basking in the quietness of the morning for as long as that may last. I was talking to someone yesterday and the topic of leaves came up and how each and every one of them is completely different, because that is the way God made them. They may look the same but, if you look carefully there are differences. Like people we are all uniquely made not one of us is the same. Even in identical twins there are differences because, that is how God wants us to be. As we prepare for School to start and the cliques form and oh so and so has this, so I have to have it too starts, just keep in mind we were not made to be the same. Each of us has our own special gifts to offer and given the chance they can shine. each leaf leaves an impression just as each life of a person leaves an impression, whether good or otherwise an impression is ALWAYS made. The kind of impression others leave on our lives may determine how we live our lives and, the kind of impression we leave on others. You do not have to be the same or have the same clothes or shoes or anything. Every situation is different in some cases money may prevent it in others who knows? I know in my daughters case I tell her I am not those other kids mom, I am however yours and no you will not have it. Our job as Parents, Teachers, Counselors or just People is to show our best unique US!! yes I said us. God made us who we are and we need to learn from it, work with it but mostly love it...Each of us touches others and we become apart of their life, a permanent part, we leave an impression big or small. Like leaves or any plant, we form something bigger and more beautiful to God, if we all tried to be the same face it, that would be so totally BORING...

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.