Wednesday, December 14, 2011

When things look grim...just GRIN!!!

It has been a bit since I posted but, tada here I am today woohoo. I wanted to post about a dream I had last week or the week before I really can not remember when I had it but, here it goes. I was in a city going somewhere and there was a lot of people everywhere some gangs  were all around and other people too. I was walking along knowing I was going into danger but, I was not afraid I looked danger in the face and smiled at him. I just knew there was someone watching me ready to protect me and keep me safe so I marched right on through and held my head high. this dream came when I really needed it to right now in my life I have comfort knowing God is watching me and He knows where my family will go and where we will live. I am frustrated yes but, I am not afraid I am unsure of what is going to happen but, I am sure that God is in contrrol and He is walking along side of me. As we walk into Christmas I am holding my head up and smiling at the world and saying you will not get me down I will NOT let you. I have had a lot of things happen this year from my physical well being to my spiritual well being from having a solid roof to possibly a tin one and as we close out the year I am working on staying strong and positive not only for me but, my family as well. I know that God will walk with us and at times carry us He will not let go so therefore neither will I. Merry Christmas Everyone.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.