Saturday, December 3, 2011

The lessons in Life should be Life lessons!

I have to say that being here for less than two years I have accumulated to much stuff. It is a tad bit overwhelming to go through it all and have to pack and stack and throw away. I am sure that God is with me every step of the way and by the time Christmas break arrives my goal is to have my entire house completely packed except the necessities and Christmas...although Christmas is a necessity in this house. My kids are taking it better than I expected they are being real troopers I am thankful (yes I know November is so last month) that we can pull together as a family and get through this. I am really hoping and praying that in the end we are not fighting like cats and dogs (we all know how they get along) and will have a bond that will make us stronger as a family. There is no easy way to describe how I am feeling about all of this but, disappointment is a huge emotion right now I never in my wildest nightmares ever thought I would be in this position again yet, here I am and this time I am really trying to stay positive. I do have more peace about it even through the tears that have been shed. The only thing different about this time around is this I am trusting God to walk us through and I am determined to not let this get me down I will not go back to that dark dreary place I was in before. It is no fun being in a place of feeling abandoned and alone and like the world and God were both against me. The fact is,  they weren't against me at all at least not God. He was for me and with me and walking right along side me but, I was to busy being selfish and angry to see that. The way I see it the lessons in Life should be just that Life lessons not something we have to be continually taught we expect our kids to learn lessons with out repeating ourselves so why should we expect God to repeat Himself? The answer we shouldn't we should be teachable and I think if we allowed the lessons to be learned and kept them learned we would not have to go through the trials that we do. The world is our Classroom and God is our Teacher allowing Him to teach will help us get through this school of life so much easier then if we fight it and try to do things our way. I want to be teachable so to this situation I say BRING IT!!!! and may God find me willing to learn all He wants me to learn.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.