Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yesterday, Today and Tomorow

As Summer is coming to a close and we say hello to Fall I have been doing some deep thinking.....about life, the past, the present and the future. I have been some what grumpy and last week I told my kids I needed to be grounded so....my daughter grounded me for a week from FB and TV. I must admit I have been going crazy with FB withdrawals, with that said I am admitting I am addicted to FB and need to take a break so when my grounding lifts on Saturday I will continue to take a break from it. I hope!!!! The exact reason for my brain to go into thinking overdrive and well some not so happy memories came with it. I am coming up on a year of when I lost a friend (not in the way you must be thinking right now) One I had thought was a good friend things were said I over reacted and well.......I have apologized with no forgiveness and I will say I miss her terribly with no chance of contact that I know of. So, I am just left wondering and missing and hoping for one day.....but, I guess only time will tell and maybe that one day will consist of my heart not hurting anymore. That is in the past we can not change the past or the choices we made but, we can move forward in the present and if we are willing God can guide us in a direction of less pain and distraction. With that said, to us as humans our present may not be what we want it to be....I know I am in a less than stellar situation but, I have a roof that does not leak, 4 walls that face North, South, East and West and I am praying for a day when my floor does not need wheels to support it. I can some what choose my present I can choose to Thank God and not yell at Him, I can choose to be happy for what I have and try not to sweat the small stuff, I can help others if I can and not compare myself with others, (all that will do is make me angry and cry and that is no fun at all.) As for the future all I have to say about that is, only God knows!!!!!  I am confidant that God has something really great in store for my family and myself and that gives me hope for my life, I have faith that God is providing and I love the fact that no matter what I do God has and will forgive me Yesterday, today and tomorrow....

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.