Monday, August 5, 2013

My year of Jubilee!!

Yesterday my Pastor spoke about Leviticus 25 the Sabbath, weekly, yearly and the super Sabbath the year of Jubilee. He spoke about the Israelites and how they expected their trek in the wilderness to be a short one , and it WASN'T. All of the laws given were to begin in the Promised Land. Just a brief rundown here, every six years God wanted the land to rest a year so, the seventh year would have no planting no harvest just rest. In order for that to happen He would provide an abundance in the sixth year so they would not have to "worry about it". After six days we rest, after six years the land rests and after seven times of resting we come to the year of Jubilee...there is 3 years yes I said 3 years of no harvest. God provides in the sixth year before Jubilee for 3 years here is the catch, there is this little thing called faith. In our daily lives we are challenged in everything to have faith in God, to trust Him for our needs but, do we? Not always at least I don't. I am weary, frustrated and run down my faith is shaken to be honest with you. I am technically homeless yes I have the trailer but, when I turn I run in to something or someon. We have 4 people, 2 cats, 2 Guinea pigs and 4 rabbits of course some of the rabbits live outside so that helps. I have pain everyday among other issues going on health wise, cars that do not want to run, no home, and stress of money or the lack of it. One thing I realized today is I need to TRUST in God to know it will be ok. I am tired I want to give up but, I won't because my year of Jubilee is coming and I am looking forward to it. One day and God only knows when I will get my rest. I encourage all of you that want to give up to NOT give up, God will give you rest if you ask Him. Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 NKJ

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.