Thursday, August 29, 2013

God's Strength

8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness". Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmity's, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

It never ceases to amaze me what little promises I find in the Bible. When life throws you lemons make cheesecake, when the curve ball comes so unexpectedly swing at it and hit it out of the park....when we feel weak let Him who is strong carry us. In life, in death, in things going wrong in every way we can see, from cars, jobs, money or the lack of it, family to friends. Whatever is in our path we can take it with stride....we may not like it, it may hurt us, we may feel like giving up, we may feel to weak to carry on but, carry on we will with God's strength helping us through. I will be honest my life is far from easy but, there are others who have it harder than I do. The strength I have seen from them can only come from God. I admire their faith and if I can have just an ounce of the faith they have I will be good. Pray for one another, ask for God's help and strength because He is more than willing to give it......




That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.