Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What Boogy Man?

When I was a kid I used to be afraid of being alone. I did not want the boogy man to get me. As an adult I have different kinds of boogy men. The stresses of life, kids and decisions that need to be made can take a toll on a person. On top of stress there are different kinds of fears. Fear of what the future may hold and if I am raising my kids right. I can tell you now that if they had an instruction manual for raising kids I would have it.....oh wait they do the Bible.......does it cover ADHD and strongwilled kids? I know that I am not perfect I do not want to be. I pray that my mistakes do not do permanent damage to my kids. With all of that and what ever anyone else may be going through I can tell you this.....God IS BIGGER THAN THE BOOGY MAN!!!!! He will hold you and lead you and take care of you. Fear, doubt and all those bad thoughts are from the devil and as Children of God we can over rule the boogy man.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.