Monday, May 5, 2014

I am Peachy!!!!!!!!!!

When life gives lemons make lemonade right??? So what about if life gives you rotten lemons???? What do you make then??? I have always tried to keep my posts upbeat and positive and all about God, today I am frustrated, angry, hurt and so much more I am not sure how to make something sweet out of a situation so sour. I have people who are a support and people who are praying but, what do I do when I am angry at God? Me personally I go to Church (at least I did yesterday) even if I did not feel like it, I listened to the message and absorbed what the Pastor was teaching (well I tried to) and I told people I am peachy  (I do not think they believed me). I am angry at the world, life and it's unfairness, people who shall remain nameless and at my Pastor and I do not even know why I am angry with him he has been so kind and loving and supportive through this ooey gooey yucky sour lemon mess and yet I am angry. I have been diving into my Bible looking for something just choosing random books to read hoping to stumble upon something to bring peace. I will admit it is the most I have read my Bible at one time in my life...I am searching for something and I know the answer is in there so I keep going. Yet I am still angry at people who have been nothing but kind and not in anyway involved in this ooey gooey lemon mess. I cry everyday and, I have feelings that I am told I should not have to feel yet, I can not help how I feel. I am told to release it to God and ya'll know I am always saying let go and let God....I am finding it easier said than done. It came to pass yep Mark Lowry has it right I just wish it would not have come at all it could have passed with out stopping by my life. But, pass it shall and I will come out of it at some point in time and maybe peace will come then too. I have debated on whether to post this one or not and it has certainly taken more time to write than usual, and I know there is a lesson in here to be learned not only by me but maybe someone else too. I am human, I am sinner I have bad days and I yell at God sometimes but, one thing I have hung on to is God is grace, love, kindness, forgiveness, mercy and there He is ALWAYS there no matter how mad I get at Him or how much I yell at Him, He NEVER leaves me. Deuteronomy 31:8 says And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed. Am I still angry? Why yes, yes I am and God will have to work with me on that one, Am I still angry at my Pastor? No not so much anymore (but, admittedly yesterday I was when I started writing this post) I love my Pastor and the teachings he does and the sour lemon thingy is not his fault. I pray you are having blessing come down in your life and when life gives you lemons make a cheesecake, as for me???  I am peachy at least for now!

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.