Friday, July 13, 2012

Storms are gonna come God can be the calm

I am human!!!!! such a true statement as true as, I am a sinner!!! I have to look at my life and the choices I have made, if I were going to critique it I would give me a thumbs down all the way but, with the love, grace and mercy of The God I serve I am forgiven. I have my storms and boy some are huge...for me. I will say that my storms are small in comparison to others and I have seen Gods love, grace and mercy working to sustain them through it. The sayings The calm before the storm, the calm in the middle of the storm are the sayings that offer a brief reprieve but, God IS THE calm in any storm before, during and after. Casting Crowns has a song called I will praise you in this storm and I read a blog with the story behind the song and it made me cry, the true faith of the ones who inspired the song are truly a blessing to read about. I guess my point is this NO MATTER where we are God is there too and all we have to do is call out to Him....it is a lesson I still have to learn. I strive to live my (correction here God's) life the way He wants it lived...I make mistakes, I royally screw up sometimes and I wonder how or why God forgives me. The thing is, He does, I am always asking for forgivness everyday. Jesus died on the cross to forgive me, you and everyone else we just need to ask, and try. I believe that some of the storms we go through are "man made' created by us and the choices we make but, mind you only some of them are. We can not control other people or the choices they make or if we or our kids get sick...a storm is a storm man made or not God WILL be there we just have to believe. There is this little thing called faith ya FAITH not such a little word at all...






That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.