Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dance in the rain~

When the rain starts to fall I do not really mind at all because it blends with all my tears that cover my all my fears it relieves all my pain when I dance in the rain.......Sometimes a good old fashion cry is just good for the soul. I have for some reason been moved to tears by all sorts of things that typically  would not affect me....so, WHY is that??? I have no answer for that, I just have the urge to cry sometimes. I think that God will put things on our hearts and we have to be aware enough to know that. Maybe God has something to say and we need to listen otherwise unusual things like fits of tears just may occur at any given moment. Whatever the reason our ears need to be tuned into the God station so when things happen we can ask whats up God? What do I need to hear? Then take the time to actually listen and hear and then do what God wants us to do......im just saying.

That's my short thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.