Friday, February 8, 2013

Turning the tables....

There is a lot I will handle not always well but, I handle it....when it comes to my kids or kids generally there is not much I will take. The issue of bullying is a real one, one that needs to be addressed. Especially when it comes to the point where the child being bullied takes matters in to their own hands and hurt themselves or worse says goodbye forever. I see with my own kids, my daughter coming home crying because she is being made fun of yet if she tells at school she gets it worse, so she tells me. I want to step in and help but the independent lil thing she is....she wants to fix it herself but, it doesn't always get fixed. As a parent when do I step in? when does mama bear come out and protect her cub? well I guess it all depends on how the child is doing but, the important thing is to LISTEN yes a six letter word that most (and I'm guilty myself) parents don't really do. What ever the reason for being bullied it makes the kid feel inadequate, they feel like they are unwanted, unloved, stupid and many more things. we need to pray for the next generation we need to band together and unite to stop the bullying it may save a life. Bulling is mean and uncalled for, making fun of people is so not cool....Hey Bully's what if it were you?

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.