Monday, November 19, 2012

Onward and Upward

I seem at a loss for words....I have something I want to say but for some reason I am not able to get it out. I have been thinking a lot about friends lately past and present...some more recently past than most. My heart hurts for the friends I have lost but lately I have been thinking that I was lost to them before I lost them. I know I said some things that were hurtful, I was hurt but, that is not an excuse Jesus would not have said it but, I did. I lost two friends that day one I will admit was very dear to me and I thought I was to her. I apologized to her and I pray for her everyday, I pray for blessings and peace and love for her and her family. I am not angry not anymore at least. In past posts I have talked about forgiveness for others but, we need to forgive ourselves too. If we beat ourselves up over something nothing will be accomplished and it will only hurt us in the end. We can not make someone forgive us we can only say I'm sorry and hope that maybe one day they can find it in their heart to forgive. In the meantime we must move forward and continue to live and show the world the Love and Forgiveness of God so that others can live too. Time does not stop even if we want it to, words can not be taken back, and friendships will be broken....In our walks with God the one thing we can rely on is GOD NEVER FAILS!!!! He will pick us up and dust us off and always forgive and that in itself is a comfort. He heals the broken heart and sets the captives free, He gives us reminders and they are not always gentle as to what we need to do or learn. As we take the first step in moving forward keep in  mind that there are others that know what it feels like no matter what you are going through God can provide, comfort and send you a shoulder to cry on....and it is ok to cry....I will be just fine I have made new friends and my heart will eventually stop aching from the ones I lost so here I go ONWARD and UPWARD with God at the controls.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.