Sunday, November 18, 2012

I am Thankful, That I am Thankful!

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and after that CHRISTMAS!!!!! The last year has not been easy for me...my heart breaks to watch my kids struggle and know I am not able to change things to make them better. Sometimes I feel like I am fighting a losing battle then I remember God's Grace, Mercy and Love I fall to my knees (figuratively I am not sure I would be able to get back up) and I pray it does not have instant answers but it does give some peace. This month will mark a year since I was diagnosed with RA an autoimmune disease it gets hard to move sometimes not to mention the extra pain I have on top of what I experience from my accident yet I keep moving and I try to have a positive attitude, it is not always easy when you hurt all of the time. In the last year we had to move back into our trailer, my son lost his kitty, my Aunt fought and won lung cancer, we have to go farther for work and school, our car is falling apart our family loses another pet my best friend loses her child, I lost three friends due to misunderstandings and I was in two more car accidents in which I was not moving again and someone hit me. Let me tell you I have to wonder if there is anything to be thankful for. The answer is YES!!!! I have my family under one roof granted it is small but, we are together, My husband has a job with benefits so we can see a Dr. when we need to, we have heat and a way to prepare food, we have food. There is more I can list they are small and may seem insignificant to some BUT, they are things I can be thankful for. The season of giving and thinking of others is upon us and I hope and pray that you will think of someone even if it is just one and do something for them. It can be anything a note, card, cup of coffee it does not have to be huge and I bet it will make someones day. Through the rough time I have had, I am in a better place than when we lived in the trailer before. I trust God to provide, and to comfort and to give peace that in itself makes a huge difference in who I am and how I live.....I am Thankful that I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving all

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.