Friday, April 26, 2013

Dream Dream Dream!

I have dreams no, not a dream, I have DREAMS!!!! In chatting with a friend the other day, we started talking about dreams, day dreaming and all sorts of other stuff. My dreams will vastly differ from others I am sure, and may very well be right on with some. What is a dream in the first place? It is an escape from what we have, a place where we can go to be free to do and have the things we want. A place to take a break from life (and that peeps is just my opinion.) That sounds rather ummmm not so content to me....just sayin but, I am guilty of dreaming too. Dreaming is not bad so please do not take it that way. I believe we need to dream it is a way to stay sane in a crazy world but, yes I said BUT!!!!!! Some dreams take over and they can be lets say unhealthy.Most I hope can keep reality and dreams in their place and separated. God can help with that He is one we should turn to when we really need an escape from our life and He is NOT a dream. God the hope and foundation of my life, my trust for where and what to do lies completely in Him....my life has been far from a "dream" but I'm coming around and learning that not all of my dreams will come true. But, God has a plan and things I have never dared to dream about have happened and I can only give God the glory for that.With that said I am not saying dreams do not come true because sometimes they really do, just remember that our dreams and God's plans may be different. Even in disappointment try to keep your eyes open and fixed on God because, what He plans I am sure will always turn out so much better then anything we could have ever dreamed of.

That's my thought for the day,

Crazy for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by, God Bless you.